Sunday, March 21, 2010

4th Thriller Book

I am currently writing my 4th book. It will be about all of the missing victims along our highway
systems. The characters include Truck Drivers, Prostitutes, Pimps, and the FBI. It takes place in the Southwest and might give a possible scenario where all these missing victims end up.
I am talking with an editor and she will edit my book when it is done.
I will then submit some query letters to publishers with a polished manuscript in my hand. I want to find a more traditional publisher for this book so they can help me with the marketing aspect.
I also want to thank anyone who purchased any of my prior books. My website is toddhemmingbooks if you need more information about me and my published books.
Keep writing and shooting for the stars.
T. A. Hemming

No comments:

Post a Comment